Monday 30 May 2016

HON. ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA ''DID NOT WRITE....''


Over the weekend a libelous and grossly misleading ''story'' was published via social media. The publication was titled: ''Abike Dabiri writes...'' Why anyone would tag or attribute the contents of a full-page article to the SSA to President Muhammadu Buhari still remains a mystery.

Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa has publicly stated that she did not contribute in anyway to the content of the article. Members of the public are advised to be vigilant of the pernicious influences of non professionals in the mass media.


View the disclaimer below:



''DISCLAIMER ON POWER SECTOR ARTICLE

It has come to my attention that an article on the power sector is being circulated as one written by me. I would like to state categorically that I have not written any article on the power sector and certainly did not write the below article. Regardless of the contents of the article, whether positive or negative, it is grossly deceitful, dubious and indeed fraudulent to attempt to attribute what was not written by myself to my name. If at all this article was written by an ‘Abike Dabiri’ it certainly is not myself: Abike Dabiri-Erewa. While I do not know in particular which social media platform started the post, the public should be warned of impostors.

Thank you.


HON. ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA SSA to the President, Foreign Affairs and Diaspora''

No comments:

Post a Comment